To activate or setup your Chromecast, plug it into an HDMI port on your Television and then download the Google Home application on your Android or iOS system. Then you can select your Chromecast in the app and start the initial setup as well as connection process. Once setup process is complete, you can use different applications such as Netflix and YouTube to cast to Chromecast.
Steps to setup Google Chromecast:
- Plug the Chromecast into a HDMI port on your Television set.
- Connect the Chromecast’s USB cable to your TV or HD TV.
- Switch on your TV or HD TV.
- You can use the “INPUT” button on your remote to switch chromecast.
- Now connect your Android device to your WiFi network. Your Android system will required to be on the WiFi network for Chromecast setup. select a “WiFi” connection-> select “settings” app -> select “Wi-Fi” -> and then choose your home network.
- Tap the Play Store application on your Android device.
- Type “Google” into the Search bar.
- Tap “Google Home” in the list of applications.
- Tap the “Install/add button”.
- Tap the Open button after the application install or downloaded.
- Tap systems.
- Tap permits when prompted for location entry.
- Tap your Google Chromecast in the list.
- Tap Set Up and wait for the Chromecast until it connect.
- Confirm that the code on the Television matches your application.
- Enter a new name for the Chromecast.
- Select Wi-Fi network you want to use. Newer Android devices will automatically enter the wireless password from your Android settings. If you are using an older system, you will require to enter it manually.
- Use applications to cast information to your Television. Once you are connected, you can use compatible applications such as Netflix and Hulu plus to play video and music on your Google Chromecast.
- Tap the Chromecast button in the application and then select your Chromecast name to start playing information.
Make sure your Android system is connected to your WiFi network.
For more details and information visit http://www.comlinkentercode.com/myrokucom-link/.