Guided steps to Apple TV setup:
You can follow the following steps for setup of Apple TV:
Plug into power supply:
- Plug your Apple TV into power supply. If you can use Ethernet cable, then connect your Apple TV to your router through Ethernet cable.
Connect to your home theater devices:
- Plug your Apple TV directly into your TV through HDMI cable.
- If you can use a receiver or HDMI switch box, then plug your Apple TV directly into your receiver or switch box through HDMI cable.
- Now you can use a 2nd HDMI cable to connect the receiver or switch box to your TV Set.
Switch on your TV to get the setup screen:
- Switch on your TV set and see Apple TV setup screen.
- If you can’t see the setup screen on your TV. then you can check the connectivity of your Apple TV.
Use remote control:
- To connect your devices, click on the “Touch surface” of your remote control.
- If your remote control won’t connect, then press and hold the Menu as well as Volume Up buttons for few seconds.
Go to language settings:
- You can use Touch surface of your remote control to find your language and country/region.
- If you can see the wrong language, then go previous screen using Menu button of the remote.
- If you want to begin over, unplug your Apple TV from the power supply, then plug it again after some time.
Choose how to complete setup process:
- Device setup: This option transfers settings from your iOS to Apple TV, such as login details for iTunes, iCloud, Game Center and wireless network.
Set up Manually:
- Select your wireless network and enter password.
- Now connect your Apple TV to internet connection.
- Login with your Apple ID.
- If you need Apple ID verification code, then enter the code on your Apple TV.
If you have any trouble during Apple TV Setup or activation then you can visit http://www.comlinkentercode.com/myrokucom-link/