If you are facing problem with Apple TV’s audio output. Then you can use the following steps to fix this problem.
Case A. The audio is stuck during playback
Step 1. Apple TV audio:
- Check if the volume on your Television is low
- Make sure the connection b/w your Apple TV to television is correct.
- If these steps are not fix this problem, then you can reboot your Apple TV. by press and hold buttons on the Apple remote for few seconds and your Apple TV will restart again.
Step 2. Apple TV audio peripherals:
- This method is only for those user or customers who have 3rd party home theater set, audio receiver set up as the Apple TV sound output.
- Try disconnecting the optical digital audio cable and then connect your Apple TV directly to TV set through HDMI cable.
- If the audio problem is fix, It means your optical audio cable is damaged.
Step 3. Apple TV audio settings:
- Go to Settings -> Audio and Video.
- Now you can shift the audio output setting from Auto to 16 bit only.
Case B. No sounds while navigating Apple TV menu buttons:
- If Apple TV is providing audio for all types of videos and music but not give any sound effects while scroll up/down the menus, this is just a problem of faulty audio Settings.
- Select Settings -> Audio and Video -> Sound Effects -> turn it On.
Case C. During Air-Play, Audio issue:
- Check, the volume is not low or mute on your iPhone or iPad nor on your TV set.
- Check if your iPhone or iPad is on silent and vibrate mode.
All these steps are very important to fix audio issue on Apple TV. If you have any query or problem with Apple TV, then visit http://www.comlinkentercode.com/myrokucom-link/