The Roku player is a perfect streaming player, which enables you to stream your favorite TV shows, online as well as local content, movies and channel (free and paid also) from a various subscription service provider such as Netflix, YouTube, Hulu Plus, Spotify and more through Network connection. Moreover, the user can easily add/remove channels as per their needs or preference using the Roku Channel Store. However, to make purchases from the Roku channel store, you need a Roku Account through roku.com/link activation. Basically, the Roku player is user-friendly and helpful to stream HD quality content. Roku is the best way to enjoy your selective entertainment on your Television.
Issues in Roku streaming player:
Although, Roku streaming player has advanced features, sometimes users face some kind of issues. These issues are in different categories. Determine your own issues from the mentioned information. Scroll down to read below.
Playback issues in Roku streaming player:
Roku developed with advanced features that can able to play videos in high quality. Moreover, this streaming player provides a verity of channels as well as apps including Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Sling TV and many more. In addition, the internet speed also matters in high quality streaming. So, it also depends on your network connection.
Sometimes, users face playback issues in their streaming player. Moreover, it is also possible that the issues occurred in only one channel or more than one channel. We are mentioning some issues related to this type.
- Not able to play a specific video
- Not able to play any video
- Issues in all channels
- Re-buffering issues
- Video quality is not good or very bad
Now you can see the solution of these problems and try to fix yourself.
Not able to play a specific video:
If you are facing this problem, we have a solution for you. Moreover, you can try to play different video from that channel. If this method is also unable to work for you, try another method. You can take help from Roku technical support service.
Not able to play videos from the single channel:
Are you facing this type of problem? This problem could solve by a simple method. You can try to play a video from the different channel. Moreover, check if the channels require the subscription. Otherwise, take help from customer support.
Issues in all channels:
Find the solution for this problem.
- First of all, check your internet connection.
- Moreover, your network status should be “Connected”.
- Open Settings from the main menu.
- After that, you have to choose “Network” option.
- If your device is not connected to the internet, follow the next step
- Kindly, select “setup new wireless connection”
- Now restart your device by the following navigation;
- System restart
Re-buffering/bad video quality issues:
Roku streaming device is developed with advanced technology to display the highest quality streaming content. Generally, this problem is occurred because of the bad internet service. So, you have to check your internet connection first. Moreover, remove the other devices from that connection.
Now we would like to tell you the solution for bad streaming quality. Usually, users face this problem due to the slow strength of the internet. You can use wired network connection to fix this problem.
Wireless network issues:
- This is one of the common issues in Roku streaming device. Sometimes user selects the wrong network connection that is the reason behind wireless network issues.
- If your username and network security password are not correct then you can face wireless network problems. So, try to ensure your username and password first.
- Sometimes the problem with the router not the streaming player or network. Make sure, your device should be connected to the network router
- Afterward, check your signal strength that is necessary for a good streaming experience. If there is any issue, try to restart your device as well as the router.
Roku account activation issues:
This is not obvious but might possible to face issues during the Roku.com/link account. So, we are trying to fix your activation issues through below information.
- Try to enter Roku activation code again on www.roku.com/link
- If again fail then try another solution
- Go to the streaming device
- Select “help” option over there
- Afterward, click on “Get a new code”
- Try to link your device through this new Roku activation code
If still, you are facing the same issues then you need to take help from Roku technical support. They will guide you link your streaming device to the Roku.com/link account.
Issues in Roku remote:
Roku provides two types of remote control such as Standard IR remote and Enhanced “point anywhere” remote. Remote control type depends on your Roku streaming player model. If you are facing issues in Roku remote, we are providing some solutions to fix that.
- Ensure that, you are using remote control from the right side
- You can try to replace or reset the remote batteries
- Use new batteries for your remote
- Afterward, you can try to use a new Roku remote control
Roku Error codes with solution:
As above we tell all the common Roku device problems. Users can easily determine their issues with the help of this information. Besides this, sometimes users face some different kind of problems like error codes. Moreover, the problem is display in the term of codes.
These error codes look like error code 001, error code 003, error code 009, error code 011, error code 014 and many more. The following solution will help you to fix these errors.
- Kindly, turn off your Roku streaming player first
- Now you need to unplug the power connection as well as other power connections
- After that, remove all cable connection from the router as well
- Use Ethernet cable to connect Router to the streaming player
- Also, try to connect router to the power cable
- Afterward, you can check your connectivity using your devices such as PC or laptop
- If it is working then make power connection on your Roku player and turn on it
- At last, try to stream with device
This method will help you to detect all Roku error codes.
Our Roku technical support:
Hope the above information will help you to detect all Roku issues as well as activate Roku.com/link account. If you are not able to activate Roku account or fix problems by yourself, you can take help from us. We are always ready to help you and provide a responsive Roku technical support. Simply call us on our toll-free number and find the solution in an easy manner.